Imperial College MSc Management Class profile, Fees, GMAT & Placements
Imperial College MSc Essay Review package
||INR 12000 or USD 210
Imperial College MSc Management programme is an one-year full-time programme that prepares recent non-business graduates for a wide range of careers in management.
One of the unique features of the MSc Management programme is that it offers you the opportunity to study management skills while at the same time providing advanced insights into innovation and entrepreneurship.
During the programme you will study 9 core courses, undertake a Consulting Project Course, participate in a Business Plan Competition and a Business Simulation Exercise, and have the opportunity to choose from one of three pathways:
- the Digital Business pathway provides both the economic foundations for analysing competition in digital markets, and the strategic insights necessary to succeed in Digital Business.
- the Globalisation, Sustainability in Business, and Corporate Social Responsibility pathway will develop insights into the development of global corporate strategies in the context of socially responsible business behaviour.
- the new Strategy and Leadership pathway is designed to introduce students to advanced concepts in strategic management, to highlight the importance of leaders in developing and implementing strategy, and to develop their personal leadership capabilities in order to ensure they are effective strategic managers.
- A First or Upper Second Class honours degree (or international equivalent) from a recognised university in a subject other than business or management.
- We will not accept candidates whose degrees are in business or management. If your degree contains modules similar to more than one quarter of the MSc Management programme you will not be eligible for a place.
- To be eligible for the programme you must have less than two years' full-time work experience
- If you have more than 2 years work experience you will NOT be eligible for the MSc Management programme.
- We would normally expect this to mean that you graduated in June 2009 or later. Please contact the admissions team if you wish to discuss exceptional circumstances.
GMAT or GRE
We do not require a GMAT or GRE score for the MSc Management programme.
English language requirement
ALL applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency by meeting one of the following standards:
- GCSE, IGCSE, GCE ‘O’ Level English or equivalent at grade B
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) at grade B
- IELTS (academic): A minimum score of 7.0 with a minimum score of 6.5 in writing and speaking
- TOEFL (computer based): A minimum score of 250 (TWE of 4.5+)
- TOEFL (internet based): A minimum overall score of 100, with a minimum score of 24 in writing and 24 in speaking.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) English at grade 6 (either Subsidiary or Higher)
- Successful completion of the Business School's Pre-Sessional English Course
Fees & Financing
Tuition Fees: £19,950 (October 2011)
These fees are the same for UK, EU and international students.
Imperial College Business School is offering a number of £10,000 scholarships available in the following categories:
- Indian nationals*
- USA nationals*
- Academic Excellence
* Return to home state is a condition of the scholarship.