Dalhousie University Canada
About Dalhousie University - MBA
- Dalhousie University’s Faculty of Management offers Corporate Residency MBA program which is Canada’s only Corporate Residency MBA that provides opportunities for faster career advancement in the student’s chosen field
- Through an eight-month corporate residency, a student gets the opportunity to work with one of Canada’s leading employers in an exceptional, paid work experience
- This MBA program prepares talented and committed professionals to manage with integrity and make a difference.
- The program provides following Concentrations
- Business & Government
- International Business
- Applicant must have a four-year Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with GPA of B (or 3.0) or better in the final two years (20 credits)
- TOEFL : 100
- IELTS : 8
- GMAT score of 550 or better
- GRE: Accepted
- IELTS: 7.5 & Above
Fees & Expenses:
Tuition Fee (Year 1): INR 18,70,827.