IIM Bangalore PGPEM
About IIM Bangalore PGPEM
The PGPEM is a weekend programme, designed for working mid-level and senior executives with minimum of four years of work experience after graduation.
Launched in 1998, the programme is rigorous and scheduled on weekends to make it accessible to those who do not want to leave their jobs while pursuing a master’s degree.
The purpose of the programme is to complement the excellent functional knowledge and experience that participants possess with contemporary management knowledge, thereby preparing them to manage greater responsibilities in a liberalized and globalized economy.
IIM Bangalore PGPEM Eligibility Criteria
The basic criteria for applying to the Programme include the following:
- Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA). Applicants from SC ,ST and PwD categories should have a minimum of 45% or equivalent CGPA.
- The applicant needs to have a minimum of four years of full-time work experience in any industry as on March 31, 2020. Part time work experience, apprenticeship paid or unpaid internship during a programmme of study or completion of the same will not be considered eligible work experience.
- Applicants require a valid CAT, GMAT or GRE score to be considered for admission. The application fee is Rs. 1500.
- Alternatively, applicants also can choose to apply for PGPEM by opting to take the IIMB Test, to be conducted by IIMB, on February 02, 2020. Those opting to appear for the IIMB Test will have to pay a test fee of Rs 1000/-in addition to the application fee of Rs. 1500 as specified in para (a) above. Candidates taking the IIMB Test would need to indicate on the application form for IIMB Test that they wish to apply for PGPEM.
- For the sake of clarity, it may be mentioned that candidates may opt for only one of these tests, namely, CAT, GMAT, GRE or IIMB Test, to apply for PGPEM.
IIM Bangalore PGPEM Fee & Expenses
Tuition fee ( 2 years) : Rs. 18,50,000
Payment schedule: Fee is payable in 8 instalments
Continuation fees: If a student needs to continue beyond two academic years to meet the credit requirements, he/she has to pay a continuation fee of Rs. 25,000/-per term for each term beyond the first two years, till he/she completes the credit requirements of the programme.