IIM Calcutta PGPEX Interview Questions
Disclaimer: Any trademark registered by IIM Calcutta is property of IIM Calcutta. Use of these does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by IIM Calcutta.
- Why don’t you tell us something about yourself?
- What is your target industry post-PGPEX? Will you remain in same function/change?
- Why do you want to pursue consulting as a career and which consulting firms are you targeting?
- Find the average number of branches of ABC Bank in the country
- Why software industry has gained ground compared to hardware in India ?
- What is Micro-finance?
- Why Company B share price is decreasing?
- Why XYZ company after ABC Company, since you are an engineer.
- Do you remember the 2G scam that happened in India and what was the amount in rupees-the total scam amount and who were the Finance Minister and Telecom Minister at that time?
- How good are you in maths? Asked me to solve a probability question and explain the working.
- Can you solve an integration problem
- What are the 2 things that are similar between Army and corporate world and 2 things that are different?
- Have you studied Calculus?
- How many countries are there in the world? Is it a random guessing?
- Tell me how you will contribute to the class?
- How do you deal with criticism?
- Do you think you are a good leader? If yes, give us an instance from your life where you showed leadership skills.
- Why MBA from India and not USA?
- Do you want to study in IIM for the brand value?
- Does your wife work? What kind of accommodation do you need at IIMC?