Imperial College Business School - MSc Business Analytics
Interviews normally happen online.Interview has a written and spoken part.
For Spoken questions, you get 30 sec to prepare and 1 minute to speak.
For written questions, you get 1 minute to prepare and 5 minute to write.
- How does the MSc Business Analytics from Imperial help you achieve your career goals?
- What modules did from your undergrad are related to this course?
- Why do you want to study in the UK?
- Why MSc Business Analytics and not an MBA?
- Is the logarithmic function concave or convex?
- What happens to a if b drops if they are uncorrelated?
- Tell me a time you’ve been in a team and what position did you hold?
- You are up for promotion in your team. Explain to your boss why you deserve a promotion
- Which industry is using big data most effectively?
- What’s the greatest problem you will deal with during this masters?
- Why should we offer you a place?