About SPJAIN PGDM
The programme offers specialisations in Finance, Information Management, Marketing and Operations. In addition SPJIMR also offers minors. The current list of minors is Analytics, Consulting, Finance, Information Management, Marketing & Operations and Supply Chain.
This programme has been deemed to be equivalent to an MBA by the Association of Indian Universities. This designation is only possible through the accreditations by national regulators. In addition, PGDM is also accredited by international agencies such as UK based Association of MBAs.my.
PGDM has evolved a unique mix of experiential and traditional learning methods. The programme is designed to:
- Make participants aware of the facts, frameworks and theories of management
- Develop the skills, capabilities and techniques that lie at the heart of management
- Inculcate values, attitudes and beliefs that go on to build a particular world view
SPJain PGDM Selection Process
The applicants are shortlisted on the basis of their profiles. They are also expected to meet the qualifying scores in at least one of the entrance exams. The profiles are scored and the applicants are sorted into two groups: Profile based and Profile cum Score based.
Various factors are considered for selection of applicants such as-
- Overall profile
- Academic background
- Work experience
- Entrance scores
- Versatility and achievements
SP Jain PGDM Eligibility Criteria
Applicant must possess a strong and consistent academic background. Performance in 10th grade, 12th grade and every year of graduation are considered in the selection process.
- An aggregate of all subjects scores (marks) mentioned on the mark sheet will be considered for arriving at the final percentage. This is irrespective of whether the university/board takes it into consideration or not while calculating the final percentage.
- If a board/university awards grades/grade points, then the same has to be converted into percentage by using the applicable conversion factor. The conversion certificate needs to be furnished during interview process if shortlisted
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA awarded by any University incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Fee & Expenses
Tuition Fee – 17.5 lakhs