Try B school Selector (Free) Apphelp is now on WhatsApp
One of the top ranking programs in Europe, the Master in Management (MIM) by WHU-Otto Beisheim School of Management, Germany is 21-month program that is ideal for recent graduates and those with up to 2 years of work-experience.
The course not only offers a well-crafted management program, it also incorporates hands-on case studies, group work, conferences, incubators and company simulations such as IdeaLab!, Career Day, Sensability and Euromasters that helps students gain practical knowledge and transfer theory into practice. Inclusion of an international module that allows students to take up a semester abroad at WHU's 200+ partner universities gives MIM students a global perspective. Students also have an opportunity to pursue the Double Degree Program from WHU or any of its partner universities.
1) Recognized degree: Bachelor degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university
2) English Language Requirements: TOEFL English language proficiency test with an overall score of at least 100 and a minimum score of 23 in speaking and writing or IELTS with an overall score of at least 7.0 and a minimum score of 6.0 in speaking and writing.
3) Work experience: A minimum work experience of 12 weeks is required and a work experience of 20 weeks in the business sector is considered ideal.
4) Additional Information
• GMATscore of at least 600 or GRE of at least 155 Verbal and 155 Quantitative
• English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge)
• Degree certificates
• One-page résumé (CV)
• Official academic transcripts (exchange programs included) and official GPA
• Copy of Passport or ID card
• Passport-style photograph
• € 100 application fee
• Video-recorded interview on Kira Talent, an online platform of approximately 45 minute duration
• Personal interview with pre-selected candidates, where the applicant will be questioned about their background, motivation, interests and goals.
Tuition Fees: € 31,600, which includes fees for semester abroad
Living expenses: Approximately €1,000 monthly, which covers housing, food and leisure.
Scholarships: Multiple scholarships are available for eligible students
Class size: 114
Average age: 23
Nationalities represented: 45
Female/Male ratio: 24% / 76%
Placements: 39% Students from the WHU Beisheim - Master in Management (MiM) program are placed into Consulting and 26% in financial services. In addition, startup and online businesses, industry and services are also major recruiters. A number of students also follow the path of entrepreneurship. Average salary is €61,800